When you visit Swimply, whether on our mobile app or website, we'll ask you to share your location so we can show you all of the Pools close to you. You may note that some Pools are a little further out, but ranking higher in the search! This is because these Pools may have more 5-star ratings or other fun perks like amenities.
Once you find your pool, it’s time to make the booking via one of two ways:
- Instant Booking
- Requested-Based Booking
A Pool with Instant Booking enabled can be, as the name suggests, booked instantly. You'll know a pool has Instant Booking when you see this icon: Once you find a Pool that works for you, we'll ask you the times you're looking to swim, and the number of Guests you plan on attending the booking. Please make sure to confirm your headcount with your Guests as Hosts set a limit to how many people can be at their Pool. You'll be able to see a breakdown of your booking charges on this screen as well.
- After filling out the page shown above, click Book Now.
- You'll be taken to a second page where you can select which amenities you would like for your booking. Once you’ve selected the appropriate amenities, click Continue.
- You will now reach a page that asks you to Confirm and Pay, the final step.
After confirming and paying for your reservation, you will be directed to a confirmation page and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file. Now you’re set for your booking! No further action is required, but it is always a good idea to touch base with your host prior to the start of your reservation. Learn more about Instant Booking or about a variation of Instant Booking, Multi-dip booking.
Other Pools, available on request, require you to follow a three-step booking process:
Step One: Make a Request
- After filling out the screen shown above, press Book Now for $X.
- The following screen will ask you to confirm which amenities you would like for your booking. Once you have selected your desired booking, click Continue.
- The third and final screen is where you agree to our terms of service. If you have any promo codes for Swimply credits to apply, you must manually add them at this time. Once you click Confirm your booking request will be sent to your host. You will not be charged until the third step, confirmation.
Step Two: Wait for Host Approval
At this point, you can wait for the Host to reply to your booking or continue to search and request other Pools! You can view your requests by selecting Reservations and choosing the Pending tab. After the Host approves your request, we then notify you via email and text that it's time to confirm and checkout.
Step Three: Confirmation
- To confirm your booking, you’ll need to go to Reservations and select the Pending tab.
- Click the booking you’d like to confirm and select Confirm. The booking is not confirmed until you complete this last step. If at the time of confirmation, you receive a payment failed notification, please see this FAQ for further assistance.
As always, if you have a question for a host about a pool, whether before or after your booking is confirmed, you can message the host via the Swimply chat. If you have difficulty finding your reservation location, please reach out to Swimply Support via live chat immediately. If you have confirmed a booking but have not received a confirmation email, please reach out to email@example.com so we can resend it