Sexual assault and misconduct are strictly prohibited and are a serious violation of Swimply’s values. Any non-consensual touching, flirtatious or sexual behaviors, or conversations about personal relationships or sexual preferences are not acceptable. Violating Swimply’s sexual assault and misconduct policy may result in penalties up to and including removal from the platform.
Behaviors that may violate this policy include but are not limited to:
- Asking personal questions (for example, about relationship status or sexual orientation)
- Commenting on others’ physical appearance (for example, derogatory or “complimentary” comments)
- Touching any user without their consent
- Making sexually explicit comments or gestures (for example, slurs, or graphic or suggestive messages)
- Flirting (for example, nonverbal or suggestive flirting)
- Sharing sexually suggestive material (for example, graphic descriptions of a sexual nature or images where poses, camera angles, or props reasonably suggest sexual activity)
The safety and well-being of our users is deeply important to us. Swimply investigates all allegations of sexual asssault or misconduct to reach a reasonable conclusion based on the information collected. Users found to be in violation of Swimply’s sexual assault and misconduct policy face penalties up to and including removal from the platform. Swimply is also committed to working with law enforcement on investigations into sexual assault and misconduct.
There will be no retaliation for making a good faith complaint or participating in an investigation against another user.