Swimply is designed with safety in mind. Over the last 3 years, we've hosted over a million guests at Swimply bookings with 99%+ 5-star reviews. Trust is what makes this all possible.
While accepting cash or electronic payments through a 3rd party app (such as Venmo, CashApp, or PayPal) for extra guests or for extending time can be tempting and potentially save some hassle, these are 5 reasons why you should think twice before doing so:
- Protection Guarantee - We provide host liability and property protection for all bookings made on the Swimply platform. If property damage or an injury to one of your guests happens during a booking not made directly through Swimply, these programs will not be available to you and you open yourself up to significant risk. Play it safe and make sure your guests always book and pay through the app!
- Payments Protection - Our secure payment platform will ensure guest payments are safe and protected, and that our hosts get their payouts on time. So if there are any financial disputes between you and the other party, our support team will be available to uphold our policies and mediate on your behalf.
- Policy Enforcement - We’ll be able to best support you and enforce our policies in the rare event any inappropriate conduct occurs. The safety of our community is our top priority!
- Expert Advice - Sometimes local city and neighborhood regulations can be confusing to navigate. When you keep bookings on Swimply, our team of experts is available to assist you in navigating these complex waters to help you legally accept reservations and earn with us long term.
- Scam Protection - Always ensure guests pay and communicate directly through the Swimply website or app. As long as you stay on Swimply throughout the entire process from communication, to booking, to payment — you’re protected by our multi-layer defense strategy including scam & fraud prevention and protection.